|Full name||Leo Thomas Earl Roget|
|Date of birth||1 August 1977|
|Place of birth||Ilford, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2001||→ Stockport County (loan)||8||(0)|
|2002||→ Reading (loan)||1||(0)|
|2004||Rushden & Diamonds||17||(0)|
|2007||St Albans City||3||(0)|
|2008||Rushden & Diamonds||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:50, 26 December 2010 (UTC).
Roget returned to Conference National club, Rushden & Diamonds on 27 November 2008 after being released by Braintree Town. He was released from Rushden & Diamonds at the start of January 2009, after just one appearance in the Conference. He went on to join Harlow Town in 2010, leaving the club in July 2011 citing "personal reasons".
Roget is scheduled to fight his first professional boxing match against Mitch Mitchell on 7 December 2013, at York Hall. He will thus follow fellow ex-footballers Curtis Woodhouse and Leon McKenzie into boxing.
- "Trialists Depart". Gillingham F.C. 2008-07-08. Retrieved 2008-07-10.[dead link]
- "Former Diamond Returns". Rushden & Diamonds F.C. 2008-11-27. Archived from the original on 1 December 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-28.
- "Roget returns but Moloney leaves early". North Hants Evening Telegraph. 2008-11-27. Retrieved 2008-11-28.
- "Roget leaves". Rushden & Diamonds F.C. 2009-01-01. Archived from the original on 15 February 2012. Retrieved 2009-01-06.
- "Skipper Roget in Hawks exit". Non-League Daily. 2011-07-20. Archived from the original on 2012-10-04. Retrieved 2011-07-20.
- BBC Sport - Leo Roget: Ex-footballer turns to professional boxing
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|