Dajaku in 2018
|Full name||Leon Dajaku|
|Date of birth||12 April 2001|
|Place of birth||Waiblingen, Germany|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Bayern Munich II|
|2019||VfB Stuttgart II||2||(0)|
|2019–||Bayern Munich II||7||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:21, 11 July 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 09:21, 11 July 2019 (UTC)
Dajaku made his professional debut for VfB Stuttgart in the Bundesliga on 9 December 2018, coming on as a substitute in the 75th minute for Anastasios Donis in the 0–3 away loss against Borussia Mönchengladbach.
Dajaku was included in Germany's squad for the 2018 edition of the UEFA European Under-17 Championship in England, where he scored twice in the 3–0 win against Serbia. However, the German team was eliminated in the group stage.
Dajaku is of Kosovan descent.
- "Leon Dajaku". worldfootball.net. HEIM:SPIEL. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
- "Markus Weinzierl befördert zwei 17-Jährige" [Markus Weinzierl promotes two 17-year-olds]. stuttgarter-zeitung.de (in German). Stuttgart: Stuttgarter Zeitung. 15 November 2018. Archived from the original on 18 November 2018. Retrieved 9 December 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Bor. Mönchengladbach – VfB Stuttgart 3:0 (Bundesliga 2018/2019, 14. Round)". worldfootball.net. HEIM:SPIEL. 9 December 2018. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
- "Leon Dajaku wechselt zum FC Bayern". fcbayern.de. Retrieved 16 July 2019.
- "Under-17: Serbia v Germany". UEFA.com. Union of European Football Associations. 8 May 2018. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
- "Das ist der Kader für die U 17-EM" [This is the squad for the European Under-17 Championship]. DFB.de (in German). German Football Association. 25 April 2018. Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- Engstrom, Aineias (1 December 2017). "Spieler-Portrait: Leon Dajaku, 16 Jahre" [Player portrait: Leon Dajaku, 16 years old]. lattenkreuz.de (in German). Lattenkreuz – Aktuelle Fußballnachrichten. Archived from the original on 9 December 2018. Retrieved 9 December 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a forward born in the 2000s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|