Leonard Peskett, OBE (1861 – 1924) was the Cunard Line's Senior naval architect and Designer and the designer of the companies ocean liners RMS Mauretania, RMS Lusitania, RMS Aquitania, and the RMS Carmania.
He is the author of the paper "The design of steamships from the owner's point of view," published in Transactions of the Institution of Naval Architects, London, 1914 
- Christie's Auction House
- CUNARD LINE ARCHIVES, UK National Archives
- The age of Cunard: a transatlantic history 1839-2003, Daniel Allen Butler. p. 156
- The United States in the First World War: an encyclopedia, Anne Cipriano Venzon and Paul L. Miles, p. 357
- CUNARDER RMS AQUITANIA HISTORICAL SOCIETY Archived 2011-07-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- Cited by Transactions of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, Vol. 29, p. 269
|This article about an engineer, inventor or industrial designer from the United Kingdom or its predecessor states is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|