From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Giacomo Leopardi and family
- Giacomo Leopardi (1798–1837), Italian poet, essayist, philosopher, and philologist.
- Adelaide Antici Leopardi (1778–1857), mother of Giacomo.
- Monaldo Leopardi (1776–1847), Italian philosopher and writer, father of Giacomo.
- Paolina Leopardi (1800–1869), sister of Giacomo.
- Other Leopardi
- Alessandro Leopardi (14..-1522/23), Italian sculptor.
- Chauncey Leopardi (b. 1981), American television and film actor.
- Giacomo Leopardi (politician) (b. 1928), Italian politician.
- Marcello Leopardi (1750 ca.-1795), Italian painter.
- Orlando Leopardi (1902-19..), Italian boxer.
- Pier Silvestro Leopardi (1797-1870), Italian politician and patriot.
- Roberto Leopardi (b. 1933), Uruguayan footballer.
- Leopardi (film), a 2014 Italian film
- Leopardi (ferry), Italian ferry active between 1978 and 1994.
- Leopardi (Torre del Greco), Italian civil parish of Torre del Greco (NA), Campania.
- 8081 Leopardi, main-belt asteroid.
|Look up leopardi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Leopard (disambiguation)
- Leopards (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Leopardi"
- All pages with a title containing Leopardi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leopardi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.