Leroni of Darkover
Cover of the first edition
|Author||edited by Marion Zimmer Bradley|
|Cover artist||Richard Hescox|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
Leroni of Darkover is an anthology of fantasy and science fiction short stories edited by Marion Zimmer Bradley. The stories are set in Bradley's world of Darkover. The book was first published by DAW Books (No. 865) in November, 1991.
- Introduction, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- "Building", by Lynn Michals
- "The Ferment", by Janet R. Rhodes
- "Wings", by Diana Gill
- "The Rebel", by Deborah J. Mays
- "A Dance for Darkover", by Diana Perry and Vera Nazarian
- "There Is Always Someone", by Jacquie Groom
- "Reunion", by Lawrence Schimel
- "A Way Through the Fog", by Patricia B. Cirone
- "The Gods’ Gift", by Mary K. Frey
- "The Speaking Touch", by Margaret L. Carter
- "The Bargain", by Chel Avery
- "The Witch of the Kilghard Hills", by Aimee Kratts
- "The Gift", by Lynne Armstrong-Jones
- "Invitation to Chaos", by Joan Marie Verba
- "The Keeper’s Peace", by Patricia Duffy Novak
- "Food for the Worms", by Roxana Pierson
- "Childish Pranks", by Diann S. Partridge
- "Cherilly’s Law", by Janni Lee Simner
- "Avarra’s Children", by Dorothy J. Heydt
- "The Tower at New Skye", by Priscilla W. Armstrong
- "Homecoming", by Lana Young
- "A Meeting of Minds", by Elisabeth Waters
- Brown, Charles N.; William G. Contento (2007-11-20). "The Locus Index to Science Fiction (1984-1998)". Retrieved 2008-10-20.
- Reginald, Robert (1992). Science Fiction and Fantasy Literature 1975-1991. Detroit: Gale Research. p. 116. ISBN 0-8103-1825-3.
- Silver, Steven. "DAW Books List". SF Site. Retrieved 2008-10-20.
- Leroni of Darkover title listing at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database