Lesley Jane Titcomb
June 1961 (age 58)
|Alma mater||St Anne's, Oxford|
|Title||Chief executive, The Pensions Regulator|
|Term||March 2015 -|
Lesley Jane Titcomb CBE (born June 1961) has been the chief executive of The Pensions Regulator since March 2015. Titcomb was previously chief operating officer and a board member of the Financial Conduct Authority, and stepped down from her role with The Pensions Regulator in February 2019.
After The Pensions Regulator and its leadership was seriously criticised by MPs following Carillion's 2018 liquidation, Titcomb said she would be standing down at the end of her current contract in February 2019.
- "Lesley Titcomb announced as new Chief Executive of The Pensions Regulator". thepensionsregulator.gov.uk. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Lesley Jane TITCOMB". companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Profile: Lesley Titcomb on being a 'front foot' regulator". moneymarketing.co.uk. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Board biographies". thepensionsregulator.gov.uk. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- Curry, Rhianon (31 May 2018). "The Pensions Regulator head to step down". Telegraph. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- "No. 62666". The London Gazette (Supplement). 8 June 2019. p. B10.
- "New housing minister Mark Prisk is surveyor". Estate Agent Today. Retrieved 9 May 2016.