Let's Love (Melanie C song)
|Single by Melanie C|
|from the album Reason|
|Released||6 August 2003|
|Melanie C singles chronology|
"Let's Love" is a song by British singer and songwriter Melanie C from her second studio album Reason. It was released as a single exclusively in Japan on August 6, 2003. The song was used for a Toyota commercial in Japan in 2003.
Although there was no music video or other promotion to accompany the single's release, Melanie C did perform the song live in 2003 as part of her Reason tour. She also included the song in the Barfly Mini-Tour (2004) and This Time Canadian Tour (2008) set-lists.
Format and track listing
This is the format and track listing of the major single release of "Let's Love".
Japanese CD single
- "Let's Love" – 3:23
- "Like That" – 3:09
- "Living Without You" – 4:06
- "Let's Love" (Instrumental) – 3:23
|Japan||6 August 2003||CD single|
- Melanie C (2010-03-07). "Discography Albums & Singles". MelanieC.net. Archived from the original on 2 April 2016. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- Melanie C (2010-07-29). "Let's Love (Single)". MelanieC.net. Archived from the original on 8 April 2016. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- Melanie C (2009-11-17). "Melanie C - 02 Let's Love - Live at Shepherd's Bush (HQ)". melaniecmusic (YouTube). Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- "Melanie C - Let's Love". discogs. 2003-08-06. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
|This 2000s pop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|