Let's Ride (Choclair song)
|Single by Choclair|
|from the album Ice Cold|
|Format||CD single, 12" single|
|Genre||Canadian hip hop|
|Songwriter(s)||K. Blake, J. Harrow|
|Choclair singles chronology|
"Let's Ride" is the first single from Choclair's debut album Ice Cold. Produced by Kardinal Offishall, the song features ad-libs by Saukrates. The song is well known for its catchy piano hook and chorus.
Directed by Little X, most of the music video was shot in Downtown Toronto. It begins with Choclair driving a Mercedes-Benz convertible, with a female passenger. In the next scene, he is a passenger on a motorcycle. In the third scene he drives a Hummer, with Kardinal Offishall as his passenger. In the final scene, Choclair rides on a bicycle alongside Saukrates.
- "Let's Ride" (Radio Edit)
- "Let's Ride" (Main Mix)
- "Let's Ride" (Instrumental)
- "Bare Witness" (Radio Edit) (featuring Guru)
- "Bare Witness" (Main Mix) (featuring Guru)
- "Bare Witness" (Instrumental)
|Canadian RPM Singles Chart||38|
|U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Singles||37|
- The instrumental is heard at the beginning and ending of Kardinal Offishall's 1997 music video for "On wit da Show".
- The song is featured on the soundtracks of 3 Strikes and NBA Live 2001.
- Kardinal Offishall > Biography Allmusic. November 24, 2009.
- "Top Singles - Volume 70, No. 13, January 31 2000". RPM. Retrieved 2010-06-15.
- Ice Cold > Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles Allmusic. November 24, 2009.