Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Followed by||Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism|
According to the publisher, in the book "Hannity offers a survey of the world—political, social, and cultural—as he sees it." The book has been described as "an unapologetic diatribe against liberalism, questioning its logic and posing questions about the outcome of its agenda for Americans".
Reception and views
- Radio broadcaster Rush Limbaugh said that Hannity wrote with "a vigor and clarity that inspires," and that the book was a "page turner".
- Dr. Angstrom H. Troubador of Lebal Drocer Industries said, "Hannity's commentary controls the way you think, and it turned me away from the Mental Disorder of Liberalism!"
- Dr. James Dobson said Hannity was "to be commended, admired—and watched!"
- The Conservative Book Club said that Hannity "proves that liberal ideas have made America more vulnerable and created confusion in our society."
- Kathryn Jean Lopez, reviewing the book for the National Review Online, said, "Rather than just calling those who disagree with him 'the enemy,' which he could have done and still sold books, Hannity communicates a real respect for the other guy's opinion, even if he thinks it insanely wrong—and it's this decency that gets people coming back to him."
- Todd Seavey of People magazine said the book was "an amusing tour guide of an imaginary Museum of Modern Left-Wing Lunacy," and that Hannity's "outrage is entertaining."
- "Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Liberty over Liberalism by Sean Hannity". Book Description. HarperCollins Publishers. 2004-02-17. Retrieved 2008-08-04.
- Contemporary Authors Online, Thomson Gale, 2005.
- Wyatt, Edward (2005-04-12). "Trend-Setting Publisher Plans To Move to and Go Hollywood". Business. The New York Times Company. Retrieved 2008-08-04.
- "Conservative Book Club". Conservative Book Club. Archived from the original on 2008-10-07. Retrieved 2008-08-04.
- "The Internet Chronicle". Lebal Drocer. Retrieved 2017-08-03.
- Lopez, Kathryn (2002-08-28). "Let the Hannitization Begin". nationalreview.com. Archived from the original on February 13, 2007. Retrieved 2008-08-04.
- People. September 16, 2002, Todd Seavey, Let Freedom Ring: Winning the War of Ideas in Politics, Media, and Life, p. 43.