From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leticia, Letizia (and other variants), derived from the Latin greeting laetitia ("joy", "gladness", "delight", also the name Roman goddess of fertility and abundance), can refer to:
- Letícia Sabatella
- Letícia Spiller
- Leticia Cline
- Letícia Persiles
- Saint Leticia
- Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano , queen consort of Spain
- Letizia Moratti
- Letizia Ramolino
- Marie Letizia Bonaparte, the mother of Napoleon Bonaparte
- Letizia, a gossamer-winged butterfly taxon now considered a junior synonym of Strephonota
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll name Leticia.
- The Leticia Incident, a border conflict between Colombia and Peru in 1932-35
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leticia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.