Can refer to:
- Letícia Sabatella
- Letícia Spiller
- Leticia Cline
- Letícia Persiles
- Saint Leticia
- Queen Letizia of Spain , queen consort of Spain
- Letizia Moratti
- Letizia Ramolino
- Letizia Ramolino, the mother of Napoleon Bonaparte
- Leticia, Amazonas, southeasternmost municipality of Colombia, in the Amazonas Department
- Letizia, a gossamer-winged butterfly taxon now considered a junior synonym of Strephonota
- The Groovy Girls doll line, by Manhattan Toy, features a doll name Leticia.
- The Leticia Incident, a border conflict between Colombia and Peru in 1932-35
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leticia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.