(Redirected from Levante (disambiguation))
|Look up levante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Levante may refer to:
- Levante, Spain, the eastern Iberian coastal region of Spain
- Levante, Majorca, a province in Majorca, Spain
- Riviera di Levante, an Italian name for the Italian Riviera
- Sestri Levante, an Italian town
- Levante (hosiery), an Italian marketer and manufacturer of hosiery
- Levante UD, a Spanish football club
- Caetano Levante, a wheelchair-accessible coach
- Maserati Levante, a sport utility vehicle
- Levant, the lands in the eastern Mediterranean, covering Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Jordan and Iraq
- Levant (disambiguation)
- Levanter (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.