Levasseur may refer to:
- Levasseur (surname)
- Levasseur Inlet, Nunavut, Canada
- René-Levasseur Island
- Mount Lavasseur, Alaska, named after Thérèse Levasseur
- Pierre Levasseur (aircraft builder), French aircraft manufacturer
- 6170 Levasseur, asteroid discovered in 1981
Le Vasseur may refer to :
- Noel Le Vasseur (1798-1879), a trader and merchant born in St. Michel d`Yamaska, Canada
- Joseph Le Vasseur Borgia (1773–1839), a lawyer, newspaper owner and political figure in Lower Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levasseur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.