From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leviathan, in comics, may refer to:
- Leviathan, an alias used by Legion of Super-Heroes member Gim Allon
- Leviathan (Marvel Comics), a fictional Soviet-based terrorist organization similar to Hydra.
- Leviathan (DC Comics), a criminal organization run by Batman villain Talia al Ghul in Batman Inc. and Batman Incorporated
- Leviathan (2000 AD), a story from 2000 AD
- Leviathan (comic strip), a British comic strip from the Independent on Sunday
- Leviathan, the original alias of Marvel Comics character Edward Cobert, better known as Gargantua
- Leviathan, a Marvel Comics character who appeared in Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.