Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lewes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lewes is the county town of East Sussex in the United Kingdom.
Lewes may also refer to:
- Lewes (district), a local government district in East Sussex in the United Kingdom
- Lewes (UK Parliament constituency), a Parliamentary constituency in East Sussex
- Lewes, Delaware, a city in Sussex County, Delaware, US
- Lewes, Prince Edward Island, see Lot 60, Prince Edward Island
- Lewes River, previous name of the upper portion of the Yukon River which runs through Yukon, Canada, and Alaska, US
- USS City of Lewes (SP-383), later renamed USS Lewes (SP-383), a US Navy minesweeper and patrol vessel
- Lewes bomb, a British blast-incendiary field expedient explosive device of World War II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lewes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.