(Redirected from Lez)
|Look up lež in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LEZ may refer to:
Lez may refer to:
- Derogatory word for lesbian (more commonly les)
- Lez, Haute-Garonne, a commune in Haute-Garonne département, France
- Lez river, a river in Hérault département, France
- Lez Duly, former member of punk band Concrete Sox
- ISO 639 code for Lezgian language
- Lèze, a river in the Ariège and Haute-Garonne départements, southwestern France
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LEZ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.