Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up liability in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liability may refer to:
- Legal liability, in both civil and criminal law
- Public liability, part of the law of tort which focuses on civil wrongs
- Product liability is the area of law in which manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers, and others who make products available to the public are held responsible for the injuries those products cause.
- Professional liability for one´s professional acts, as in professional liability insurance
- Liability (financial accounting), a current obligation of an entity arising from past transactions or events
Arts and media
- The Liability, a 2013 film
- Liability (album), a 2015 album by Prof
- "Liability" (song), a song by Lorde from the 2017 album Melodrama
- "Liability", a song by Fufanu from the 2017 album Sports
- "Liability", a song by The Juliana Theory from the 2001 EP Music from Another Room
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.