From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liao may refer to:
- Liao (Zhou dynasty state) (蓼), two states in ancient China during the Spring and Autumn period in the 8th and 7th centuries BC
- King Liao of Wu (僚) (died 515 BC), king of Wu in ancient China's Spring and Autumn period
- Liao dynasty (遼) (915–1125), Khitan empire in northern China and Mongolia
- Liaoning, abbreviated as Liao, province of China
- Liao (surname) (廖), a Chinese family name
- Liao River, river in northeast China
- liao, a grammatical particle in Singlish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.