Jump to navigation Jump to search
Liberdade [libeɾˈdadʒi], (Portuguese for "Liberty", "Freedom") may refer to:
- Liberdade (district of São Paulo)
- Liberdade (São Paulo Metro)
- Liberdade street market
- Liberdade, Minas Gerais, a municipality in the state of Minas Gerais in the Southeast region of Brazil
- Praça da Liberdade (Liberty Square), a principal square in the city of Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Praça da Liberdade (Porto) Liberdade Square (Porto), a square in the city of Porto, Portugal
- Avenida da Liberdade (Lisbon) (Liberty Avenue), an important avenue in central Lisbon, in Portugal
- Liberdade River (Juruá River), a river of Acre and Amazonas states in western Brazil
- Liberdade River (Xingu River), a river in Brazil
- Palácio da Liberdade a building in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Liberdade class underwater glider, autonomous underwater gliders developed by the US Navy Office of Naval Research
- Liberdade, a 1986 album by Nana Mouskouri
- Sol da Liberdade (Portuguese for Sun of freedom), an album by Daniela Mercury
- "Cântico da Liberdade" (in English: Song of Freedom), the national anthem of Cape Verde
- Order of Liberty (Portuguese: Ordem da Liberdade) is a Portuguese honorific civil order
- Liberty Institute (Brazil) (redirect from Instituto Liberdade) Brazilian independent think tank
- The Bowels of Liberty (redirect from Os Subterraneos da Liberdade) a trilogy of Brazilian Modernist novels written by Jorge Amado in 1954.
- Liberdade, Socialismo e Revolucao a Trotskyist political organisation in Brazil, created in 2009
- Partido Socialismo e Liberdade Brazilian political party PSOL
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liberdade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.