Liberdade [libeɾˈdadʒi], (Portuguese for "Liberty", "Freedom") may refer to:
- Liberdade (district of São Paulo)
- Liberdade (São Paulo Metro)
- Liberdade street market
- Liberdade, Minas Gerais, a municipality in the state of Minas Gerais in the Southeast region of Brazil
- Praça da Liberdade (Liberty Square), a principal square in the city of Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Praça da Liberdade (Porto) Liberdade Square (Porto), a square in the city of Porto, Portugal
- Avenida da Liberdade (Lisbon) (Liberty Avenue), an important avenue in central Lisbon, in Portugal
- Liberdade River (Juruá River), a river of Acre and Amazonas states in western Brazil
- Liberdade River (Xingu River), a river in Brazil
- Palácio da Liberdade a building in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Liberdade class underwater glider, autonomous underwater gliders developed by the US Navy Office of Naval Research
- Liberdade, a 1986 album by Nana Mouskouri
- Sol da Liberdade (Portuguese for Sun of freedom), an album by Daniela Mercury
- "Cântico da Liberdade" (in English: Song of Freedom), the national anthem of Cape Verde
- Order of Liberty (Portuguese: Ordem da Liberdade) is a Portuguese honorific civil order
- Liberty Institute (Brazil) (redirect from Instituto Liberdade) Brazilian independent think tank
- The Bowels of Liberty (redirect from Os Subterraneos da Liberdade) a trilogy of Brazilian Modernist novels written by Jorge Amado in 1954.
- Liberdade, Socialismo e Revolucao a Trotskyist political organisation in Brazil, created in 2009
- Partido Socialismo e Liberdade Brazilian political party PSOL
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liberdade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.