From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Libertador (Spanish for "liberator") may refer to:
- one of several people known as "Libertadores", particularly José de San Martín and Simón Bolívar
- Avenida del Libertador, one of the principal thoroughfares in Buenos Aires, Argentina (honoring Liberator José de San Martín)
- Avenida del Libertador, a downtown avenue in Montevideo, Uruguay (honoring Liberator Juan Antonio Lavalleja)
- Libertador Building, a government building in Buenos Aires, Argentina, housing the Ministry of Defense
- Puerto Libertador, Colombia
- Dajabón Province, Dominican Republic, which was named "Libertador" between 1938 and 1961
- a number of Venezuelan municipalities
- Copa Libertadores, a South American football competition
- The Liberator (film), a 2013 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libertador.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.