Lifeblood or Life blood can refer to blood, the bodily fluid in animals. It may also refer to:
Life"blood`, n. Webster 1913
1. The blood necessary to life; vital blood. Dryden.
2. Fig.: That which gives strength and energy. Money [is] the lifeblood of the nation. Swift.
- Life Blood (film), a supernatural horror thriller film released in 2009
- Lifeblood (album), the seventh studio album by the Welsh alternative rock band Manic Street Preachers
- Lifeblood (novel), sequel to the novel Darkside, a children's novel by Tom Becker
- Life's Blood, an American hardcore punk band
- "Life's Blood" (song), a song by the American metalcore band Eighteen Visions
- Lifeblood, the Thrombosis Charity, a UK-based charity aiming to increase awareness of thrombosis among the public and health professionals
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifeblood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.