Lifeworks International is an organization which offers community service based adventure programs during the Northern Hemisphere summertime to teenagers. Programs are run in the British Virgin Islands, Ecuador and the Galapagos, Thailand, China, Costa Rica, India, Peru and Australia.
Lifeworks International grew from the experience of its sister institutions, ActionQuest and Seamester, with a decided aim on global community service. After the events of September 11, 2001, ActionQuest decided to develop a program aimed at service, which became Lifeworks International.
Lifeworks ran its first programs in 2003 in the British Virgin Islands, Australia, and the Galapagos. In 2004, Lifeworks Thailand began, and in 2005, Lifeworks China and Costa Rica began. In 2010, Lifeworks expanded offerings to India and Peru.
- China Care Foundation
- Virgin Island Search and Rescue (VISAR)www.visar.org 
- BVI Conservation and Fisheries Department
- The Darwin Initiative
- BVI National Parks Trust
- The Fundacion Humanitaria
- The Galapagos National Parks Trust
- Charles Darwin Foundation
- The Duang Prateep Foundation
- Australian Red Cross
- Loose, Cindy. "Teens on a Mission: What a Trip". Washington Post. Retrieved 2005-09-17.
- "Exotic Expeditions: Make Bricks in Peru, Renovate an Indonesian Temple". Washington Post. Retrieved 2005-09-17.
- "VISAR July Newsletter" (PDF). VISAR. Retrieved 2005-09-17.[dead link]