From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lifter may refer to:
- Ionocraft, a device that can generate thrust using ionised air with no moving parts
- Tappet, part of an internal combustion engine that actuates a poppet valve through rocker arms and pushrods
- Liquid fluoride thorium reactor, shortened to "LFTR" and pronounced "lifter"
- A filter that operates on a cepstrum, in signal processing
- Lifter (band), an alternative rock band from Silver Lake, Los Angeles that formed in 1992 and released one album in 1996 on Interscope Records. Despite a strong local following, airplay on college & alternative rock stations, and a video being shown on MTV's 120 Minutes, the album sold poorly and the band faded quickly into obscurity.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.