Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lifter may refer to:
- Ionocraft, a device that can generate thrust using ionised air with no moving parts
- Tappet, part of an internal combustion engine that actuates a poppet valve through rocker arms and pushrods
- Liquid fluoride thorium reactor, shortened to "LFTR" and pronounced "lifter"
- A filter that operates on a cepstrum, in signal processing
- Lifter (band), an alternative rock band who released one album in 1996 on Interscope Records. Despite a strong local following and airplay on college & alternative rock stations, their album sold poorly and the band faded quickly into obscurity.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lifter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.