From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Lilla (disambiguation).
- Lilla Barzó, a Hungarian tennis player
- Lilla Bodor, a Hungarian painter
- Lilla Brignone, an Italian film and theater actress
- Lilla Cabot Perry, an American artist
- Lilla Crawford, an American actress
- Lilla Hansen, a Norwegian architect
- Lilla Maldura, an Italian artist
- Lilla Nagy, a Hungarian footballer
- Lilla Sipos, a Hungarian footballer
- Lilla Watson, an indigenous Australian artist
- Lilla Zuckerman, an American television writer
- Mark Lilla, an American political scientist.
- Iris Mary 'Lilla' Birtwistle, an English lyric poet and gallery owner
- "Lilla name meaning". SheKnows.com. SheKnows Media. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
- "Lilla: Meaning, Popularity, Origin of Baby Name Lilla". Baby Name Wizard. CMI Marketing. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|