From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Limba may refer to:
- The Limba people (Cameroon)
- The Limba language (Cameroon)
- The Limba people (Sierra Leone)
- The Limba language (Sierra Leone)
- The Terminalia superba, a tree in West Africa.
- Limba, Panchthar, a Village Development Committee in Nepal
- Limba, a village in Ciugud Commune, Alba County, Romania
- LIMBA, Long Island Metro Business Action, a business organization on Long Island in New York state
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.