Jump to navigation Jump to search
Limba may refer to:
- The Limba people (Cameroon)
- The Limba language (Cameroon)
- The Limba people (Sierra Leone)
- The Limba language (Sierra Leone)
- The Terminalia superba, a tree in West Africa.
- Limba, Panchthar, a Village Development Committee in Nepal
- Limba, a village in Ciugud Commune, Alba County, Romania
- LIMBA, Long Island Metro Business Action, a business organization on Long Island in New York state
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.