This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lin began playing pipa at the age of four. She studied at the Shanghai Conservatory of Music where she majored in traditional Chinese music and pipa. In 2001, she started her own band, Cold Fairyland, with bass guitarist Su Yong, and composed original music for various commercial projects and orchestral works. She performs occasionally with the Shanghai-based band Swing Shine.
Lin is also an avid photographer.
- Ten Days In Magic Land (魔境十日) by Lin Di - 2002
- Bride in Legend (迷路新娘) by Lin Di - 2004
- Meet in Secret Garden by Miyadudu - 2009
- The Gossypium Era by Lin Di - 2011
- Buddhist Scriptures by Lin Di - 2012
With Swing Shine
- Marguerite - 2011
- Rootless Clouds - 2013
With Cold Fairyland
- Flying Over the City (在城市上空飞翔) (demo) - 2001
- Kingdom of Benevolent Strangers (陌生仙子国) - 2003
- Cold Fairyland 2005 Live (冷酷仙境 2005现场) - 2006
- Seeds on the Ground (地上的种子) - 2007
CDs are available from CDbaby.com and downloads from iTunes.com.
- 2008 Shanghai City Weekend Magazine, Bar and Restaurant Awards, Editor's Pick - "The Best Locally Based Band"
- 2009 China Music Awards - "Strength For New Life" Award
- Kloet, Jeroen de (2010-07-15). China with a Cut: Globalisation, Urban Youth and Popular Music. Amsterdam University Press. pp. 128–. ISBN 978-90-8964-162-5. Retrieved 11 May 2011.
|This article about a Chinese composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|