Lindsay Adler (17 September 1985) is an American portrait and fashion photographer based out of Manhattan, New York. Her editorials have appeared in Bullett Magazine, Zink Magazine and Fault. She has contributed to photo publications Professional Photographer, Rangefinder Magazine, and Popular Photography.
In May 2010 Adler published her first book, A Linked Photographers' Guide to Online Marketing and Social Media. Her second book, Fashion Flair for Portrait and Wedding Photography, was named one of Amazon.com's Best Books of 2011 in Arts & Photography.
Adler also speaks and teaches within the photographic community. She was scheduled to speak in 33 cities in 2015, on her educational tour, Body Beautiful. She has been a contributor on CreativeLIVE and Kelby Training. She is also the co-host of The Framed Network's series "The Concept" (a series of shows on YouTube) with fine art photographer Brooke Shaden.
- A Linked Photographers' Guide to Online Marketing and Social Media, 2010
- Fashion Flair for Portrait and Wedding Photography. Cengage Learning PTR, 2011
- Shooting in Sh*tty Light: The Top Ten Worst Photography Lighting Situations and How to Conquer Them. Peachpit Press, 2012
- Designing an Image DVD series. Self-published, 2013
- Creative 52: Weekly Projects to Invigorate Your Photography Portfolio. Peachpit Press, 2013
- "Rangefinder - Lindsay Adler: Always Fashionable". Rangefinderonline.com. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "An Interview with Lindsay Adler | Papercut Magazine". Papercutmag.com. 2012-12-26. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "The Candid Frame: A Photography Podcast: The Candid Frame #195 - Lindsay Adler". Thecandidframe.blogspot.com. 2013-07-15. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "Lindsay Adler". Phlearn. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "Body Beautiful website home page". Archived from the original on 5 February 2015. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "Interview and BTS with Fashion Photographer Lindsay Adler". Fstoppers. 2013-07-12. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- "The Concept". The Framed Network. Retrieved 2014-01-11.