From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up line of sight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Line-of-sight or line of sight may refer to:
- Line-of-sight (missile), the straight line between the missile and the target
- Line-of-sight propagation, electro-magnetic waves travelling in a straight line
- Line of sight (gaming), visibility on a gaming field, i.e. who can see what
- Direct fire or line-of-sight fire, shooting directly at a visible target on a relatively flat trajectory
- Radial velocity or line-of-sight velocity, an object's speed straight towards or away from an observer
- Sightline, an unobstructed line-of-sight between a subject and object
- Leonardo da Vinci's term for a structure within the human eye, according to eye movement in reading
- a line-of-sight double star, one in which the two stars are only coincidentally close together as seen from Earth
- Line of Sight: Vietnam a video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Line-of-sight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.