Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lineal is a geometric term of location which may refer to:
- pertaining to a lineage
- Lineal kinship or "Eskimo kinship"
- Lineal descendant, a blood relative in the direct line of descent
- Lineal primogeniture or "Absolute primogeniture"
- Lineal succession (Latter Day Saints), right of inheritance of church offices
- Lineal championship, in boxing, "the man who beats the man" takes his championship
- pertaining to a line
- Ciudad Lineal, district of Madrid, Spain
- Lineal set of vectors from a vector space