Ling Liang Church E Wun Secondary School
|Ling Liang Church E Wun Secondary School|
37 Man Tung Road
|Motto||Faith, Hope, Love|
|Principal||Ip June Kit|
Ling Liang Church E Wun Secondary School (靈糧堂怡文中學) is a co-educational Chinese-language aided high school located in Tung Chung, Islands District, Hong Kong. It was founded in 2002, and is operated by the Ling Liang World-wide Evangelistic Mission (Ling Liang Church) of Hong Kong.
The chairman of the School Management Committee is Ms. Tsang Ngar Yee and the principal is Mr.Ip June Kit.
The school motto is Faith, Hope, Love.
Ling Liang Church E Wun is one of four high schools participating in the Hong Kong New Literacies Project.
Fidelity Winners 2011: Hong Kong Schools - Year One Winners.
- (4 October 2009) 來來，認識我們的學校, hkllc.com (Bread of Life Church - Hong Kong) (in Chinese), Retrieved 31 August 2011 (reporting total student population of 1030 for 2009-10 school year)
- About Microsoft in Hong Kong, Giving to Communities Worldwide, microsoft.com ("Since our schools were established in 2002"), Retrieved 31 August 2011
- "Our History". Ling Liang Church Kindergarten. Archived from the original on 16 March 2012. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- (12 December 2007). School plans fund to aid family after 18-year-old hangs himself Archived 19 October 2012 at the Wayback Machine, The Standard
- "Promoting 'New Literacies' in Hong Kong Schools". University of Hong Kong. 2008. Archived from the original on 28 September 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- "Fidelity Winners 2011: Hong Kong Schools". International Alliance for Invitational Education. 2011. Archived from the original on 6 October 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.