|Look up lino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lino may refer to:
- Lino, short for Live Now, it's a decentralized autonomous video community
- Lino, short for linoleum, a common flooring material
- Lino, slang for linesman, the former name (still in widespread common use) for an assistant referee in football
- Lino, slang for a habitual user of cocaine
Lino is also a male given name.
- Pope Linus, second Pope, alive during first century
- Lino Lacedelli (1925–2009), Italian mountaineer
- Lino Rulli, American talk radio host
- Lino Saputo, Canadian businessman and founder of the Canadian-based cheese manufacturer Saputo, Inc.
- Lino Tagliapietra, glass artist
- Lino Ventura, an Italian actor who starred in French movies
- Lino Facioli, Brazilian actor
Lino is also the surname of
- Pascal Lino, a French former road racing cyclist
- Paulo Rui Lino Borges (born 1971), Portuguese footballer known as Lino
Lino is the title / stage name of:
- Lino (footballer) (born 1977), Brazilian footballer
- Lino (rapper), French rapper; part of the rap duo Ärsenik
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.