Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lint may mean:
- Fibrous coat of thick hairs covering the seeds of the cotton plant
- Lint (material), an accumulation of fluffy fibers that collect on fabric
- Navel lint, an accumulation of fluffy fibres in one's navel
Lint may also refer to:
- Lint, Antwerp, a municipality located in Belgium
- Linț, a village in Chețani Commune, Mureș County, Romania
- Tim Armstrong, nicknamed Lint, a punk rock musician, known from Operation Ivy, Rancid, and Transplants
- Jacobus Hendricus van Lint (1932–2004), Dutch mathematician
Art, entertainment, and media
- Pocket-lint, a UK-based online news and reviews site
Computing and technology
- lint (software), a tool to analyze and find problems in C language source code.
- LINT0 and LINT1, LINTX etc. the interrupt lines on x86 microprocessors
- LINT, Line Islands Time, UTC+14:00
- Alstom LHB Coradia LINT, light rail vehicle built by Alstom
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.