Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up linx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Linx or LINX may refer to:
- Linx Cargo Care Group, Australian logistics company
- Linx (railway company), a now defunct Norwegian-Swedish railway company
- Linx (software house), a Brazilian business management software company
- LINX (IPC), an inter process communication mechanism developed by ENEA R&D
- Linx (band), a British band that had several UK Top 40 hits during the early 1980s
- London Internet Exchange (or LINX), an internet exchange point in London
- LINX, a medical device for treatment of acid reflux
- Simcoe County LINX, an intercommunity regional bus service in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada
- David Linx (born 1965), Belgian jazz singer, composer, and songwriter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Linx.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.