This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lisa Pickens Quinn is an American television host, artist and author.
Lisa Pickens was born in Memphis, Tennessee, where she attended Briarcrest High School. After graduating from the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale in 1997, she launched an interior consultation business from her home in WPB. She married Michael Quinn around this time. In 1998, Lisa Quinn, Inc. relocated to the San Francisco Bay Area and evolved into a design entertainment firm, specializing in commercial staging, set dressing for television and film, and television production.
Quinn is an Emmy award-winning TV host, reporter, correspondent, and best-selling author. She is a contributor to Better Homes and Gardens, Redbook, Life, New York Daily News, San Francisco Chronicle, Seattle Post Intelligencer, and Parade. She has appeared on Good Morning America, The CBS Early Show, HGTV, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. She designed sets for the National Geographic Society and the Discovery Channel.
Lisa and Michael Quinn resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with their two children.
- 2009 Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement—Program Host
- 2010 Emmy Award Nomination for Outstanding Achievement—Program Host
- Life's Too Short to Fold Fitted Sheets, Chronicle Books (2010)
- $500 Room Makeovers, Random House (2006)
- Currently serves as national spokesperson for Kelly-Moore Paints and IKEA.
- Served as a National Spokesperson for Kenmore Appliances, DuPont, PŪR Water Filters, World Market
- Served as local spokesperson for Mercedes Benz of San Francisco and Oakland.