Lisa Rinehart is an American writer/director and video journalist covering the arts, culture, and social issues. She has choreographed productions for the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival, New York City's Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts  and other stages. Rinehart holds a Master's degree in Cultural Communications from New York University and also studied in the graduate journalism program at City University of New York. She is a former dancer with American Ballet Theatre.
- "A look at the great photographers' developer trays". BBC News. March 27, 2014.
- Teachout, Terry (August 19, 2011). "He's a young prince in a jam". The Wall Street Journal.
Ms. Rinehart's... crisply wrought contributions to 'The Comedy of Errors,' complete with a now-you-see-it-now-you-don't quote from George Balanchine's 'Concerto Barocco,' left me wondering why her work has yet to make it to Broadway.
- "The Little Orchestra Society". The New York Sun. April 8, 2008.
- Gruen, John (September 24, 1978). "Interview with Lisa Rinehart and John Bass".
- Mitchison, Amanda (August 9, 2001). "And the dance goes on". The Daily Telegraph.
- Dance documentaries on Wendy Whelan, Liz Gerring, Young Arts; short film The Billion Dollar Spy
- Publications in Dance Magazine and Danceview Times
- Rinehart (first from right) as the Silver Fairy in Act III of The Sleeping Beauty (ballet)