Lisa Taraki is a Palestinian journalist, teacher and sociologist. She was born to an American mother and Afghan father, but now lives in Ramallah with her Palestinian husband and child. She is associate professor of sociology at Birzeit University in the West Bank. Taraki has called for an academic boycott of Israel.
- Lisa Taraki, "Life In Palestine", ZNet, 9 July 2004
- Lisa Taraki; Polly Curtis (11 September 2002). "September 11: one year on". The Guardian. London.
- Lisa Taraki, "Boycotting the Israeli Academy", ZNet, 19 August 2004
- Lisa Taraki (23 June 2006). "Confront the colluders in Israel's academy". Times Higher Education.
- Lisa Taraki (6 June 2009). "Si des producteurs de tomates israéliens ne doivent pas être exemptés du boycott, il n'y a aucune raison pour que les universitaires aient une immunité spéciale !". International Solidarity Movement.
- Taraki, Lisa (20–22 August 2004). Jeffrey St. Clair, ed. "Boycotting the Israeli Academy". Counterpunch. Archived from the original on 28 August 2004. Retrieved 20 August 2004.
|This Palestinian academic-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Palestinian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|