|Full name||Lise Overgaard-Munk|
|Date of birth||26 May 1989|
|Place of birth||Frederikshavn, Denmark|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|1. FC Köln|
|2014–||1. FC Köln||10||(16)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:04, 7 December 2014 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 August 2013
Lise Overgaard-Munk (born May 26, 1989) is a Danish football striker who plays for 1. FC Köln of the German Frauen-Bundesliga. She has previously played in the top Bundesliga with 1.FFC Frankfurt and for Danish Elitedivisionen teams Fortuna Hjørring and Brøndby IF. She has also represented the Denmark women's national football team.
After scoring 28 goals for Brøndby during the 2012 calendar year, Munk secured a transfer to 1.FFC Frankfurt in January 2013. She scored two goals in six appearances but missed the entire 2013–14 season through injury and asked to be released from her contract a year early before 2014–15. By then she had recovered her fitness and was in search of regular first team football. The following day she was unveiled as a 1. FC Köln player.
- Lise Munk til Brøndby IF Brøndby's website
- Saffer, Paul (13 March 2012). "Munk bidding for Brøndby shock at Lyon". Uefa.com. UEFA. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- "Frankfurt verpflichtet Dänin Overgaard Munk" (in German). Focus (German magazine). 22 January 2013. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- "Vertragsauflösung: Lise Munk verlässt den 1. FFC Frankfurt" (in German). Framba.de. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- "Lise Munk verstärkt die FC-Frauen" (in German). Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger. 28 August 2014. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Denmark is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|