List of Ace miscellaneous double titles
Genres and collectability
Ace published science fiction, mysteries, and westerns, as well as books not in any of these genres. Collectors of these genres have found the Ace doubles an attractive set of books to collect, because of the unusual appearance of the dos-à-dos format. A few doubles were not in the three main genres, and those are listed here.
The list given here gives a date of publication; in all cases this refers to the date of publication by Ace, and not the date of original publication of the novels. For more information about the history of these titles, see Ace Books, which includes a discussion of the serial numbering conventions used and an explanation of the letter-code system.
- D-013 NA Theodore S. Drachman Cry Plague! / Leslie Edgley The Judas Goat (1953)
- D-025 NA P. G. Wodehouse Quick Service / The Code of the Woosters(1953)
- D-026 NA Harold Acton and Lee Yi-Hsieh (translators) Love In A Junk And Other Exotic Tales / Charles Pettit The Impotent General (1953)
- D-035 NA Rae Loomis The Marina Street Girls / Jack Houston Open All Night (1953)
- D-050 NA Wilene Shaw The Mating Call / Ozro Grant The Bad 'Un (1954)
- D-182 NA Émile Zola Shame / Thérèse Raquin (1956)
- F-101 NA Joan Sargent Cruise Nurse / Margaret Howe Calling Dr. Merriman (1960)
- F-112 NA Jeanne Judson Barbara Ames - Private Secretary / Nell Marr Dean Ratzlaff (as Nell Marr Dean) Fashions For Carol (1961)