List of United States federal courthouses in California
Following is a list of current and former courthouses of the United States federal court system located in California. Each entry indicates the name of the building along with an image, if available, its location and the jurisdiction it covers, the dates during which it was used for each such jurisdiction, and, if applicable the person for whom it was named, and the date of renaming. Dates of use will not necessarily correspond with the dates of construction or demolition of a building, as pre-existing structures may be adapted for court use, and former court buildings may later be put to other uses. Also, the official name of the building may be changed at some point after its use as a federal court building has been initiated.
|†||Listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)|
|††||NRHP-listed and also designated as a National Historic Landmark|
- For the usage of court abbreviations, see List of United States district and territorial courts.
- Historic federal courthouses in California from the Federal Judicial Center
- "California Federal Buildings". General Services Administration.
- U.S. Marshals Service Central District of California Courthouse Locations
- U.S. Marshals Service Eastern District of California Courthouse Locations
- U.S. Marshals Service Northern District of California Courthouse Locations
- U.S. Marshals Service Southern District of California Courthouse Locations