List of albums containing a hidden track: 0–9
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This list contains the names of albums that contain a hidden track and also information on how to find them. Not all printings of an album contain the same track arrangements, so some copies of a particular album may not have the hidden track(s) listed below. Some of these tracks may be hidden in the pregap, and some hidden simply as a track following the listed tracks. The list is ordered by artist name using the surname where appropriate.
- 2 in a Room: "World Party." After last track about 90 seconds an intro starts and a hidden track called slam dance, 1990s euro house track is revealed.
- 2 Many DJs, As Heard on Radio Soulwax Pt. 2 : "Can't Get You Out of My Head"; Remix of Kylie Minogue's song. Found in the pregap; rewind from the beginning of track one.
- 3 Doors Down, Away from the Sun: "This Time" after the final track
- 10 Years:
- The 1975
- Thirty Seconds to Mars:
- 3OH!3, Streets of Gold: After the last song "Love 2012" ends, there is a couple of seconds of silence before a hidden outro starts.
- Lowachee, Karin (2003). "Space, symbols, and synth-rock imbue the metaphoric musical world of 30 Seconds To Mars". Mars Dust. Mysterian Media. Archived from the original on 2006-10-22. Retrieved 2010-08-11.