List of closed railway stations in Britain
The list of closed railway stations in Britain includes the year of closure if known. Stations reopened as heritage railways continue to be included in this list and some have been linked. Some stations have been reopened to passenger traffic. Some lines are still in use for freight and mineral traffic.
|Closed railway stations in Britain by first letter|
|A, B, C, D–F, G, H–J, K–L, M–O, P–R, S, T–V, W–Z|
- List of closed railway stations in London
- Closed London Underground stations
- List of closed railway stations in Greater Manchester
- List of closed railway stations in Lancashire
- List of railway stations in Merseyside § Closed stations
- List of closed railway stations in Norfolk
- List of closed railway stations in the West Midlands
- Connecting Communities: Expanding Access to the Rail Network, a 2009 report from ATOC detailing 40 commercially viable sites in England for new or reopened stations
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.
- Oppitz, Leslie (2002). Lost Railways of East Anglia. Countryside Books. ISBN 1-85306-595-1.