List of financial data feeds
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Financial data feeds are price services provided by financial data vendors. Most data is delivered as plain text format. Low latency data feed can be binary to reduce data size. Data is provided via an API or as "raw" data files.
Data feeds are used by systems to price assets, and provide numbers required by risk models. Financial Data Feeds are the primary source of revenues to Financial data vendors. They are considered authoritative sources and the value of their Evaluation service is highly regarded. The feed's entry points will be listed here to help small investors to access free feeds for their own testing along with the paid feeds with their respective subscription price range.
Free Feeds Tentative
Type of Feeds
- Real-Time Data
Real-Time Data are prices provided during the day, and are usually pushed to the client through a client SDK or technology like WebSockets.
- Intraday Data
Intraday Data  are prices provided during the day, they are usually released every 15 minutes.
- Historical Data
The majority of financial data vendors can access Exchange provided data during trading sessions but to better analyze Market Data historical data  analysis is most often regarded as the best part of data analysis.
List of feeds
|RTFXD||Forex (Every Second)|
|1Forge||Forex (Every Second)|
|Olsen Financial Technologies||Forex (Every Second)|
|Yahoo||End of day||No longer available |
|inVisement||Core Financial Data and Statements|
|Accern||Real-time Multi-Asset Class News Analytics|
- "java - Are there free realtime financial data feeds since the demise of OpenQuant?". Stack Overflow. 2010-06-18. Retrieved 2013-04-06.
- "6 ways to download free intraday and tick data for the U.S. stock market". Quantshare.com. Retrieved 2013-04-06.[non-primary source needed]
- "Intraday Quotes for Major Stock Exchanges". QuantShare Trading Software.
- "Historical Stock Market Data". QuantShare Trading Software.
- "No longer available". Yahoo Forum.