List of climate engineering topics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from List of geoengineering topics)
This article is about climate engineering geoengineering topics.
Solar radiation management
- Solar radiation management
- Stratospheric sulfur aerosols (climate engineering)
- Marine cloud brightening
- Cool roof
- Space sunshade
- Stratospheric Particle Injection for Climate Engineering
Carbon dioxide removal
- Carbon dioxide removal
- Greenhouse gas removal
- Bio-energy with carbon capture and storage
- Carbon sequestration
- Direct air capture
- Ocean fertilization
- Enhanced weathering
- Carbon air capture
Other greenhouse gas remediation
- Chang, Kenneth (19 February 2008). "Scientists Would Turn Greenhouse Gas Into Gasoline". The New York Times. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
- "Chemical 'sponge' could filter CO2 from the air – environment – 03 October 2007". New Scientist. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- "New Device Vacuums Away Carbon Dioxide". LiveScience. 11 January 2008. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- Adam, David (31 May 2008). "Could US scientist's 'CO2 catcher' help to slow warming?". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- "IEEE Xplore – Abstract Page". Ieeexplore.ieee.org. doi:10.1109/PLASMA.1993.593398. Retrieved 8 May 2012.