List of people and animals from Thomas & Friends
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The television series Thomas & Friends features many fictional people and animals who interact with the engine characters and form the basis for many of the varying storylines. The following list describes the more notable people and animals that have appeared. A few have appeared in more than one episode, but most appear just once.
A number of the characters originated in The Railway Series of children's books by Wilbert Awdry. Where appropriate, cross-links are provided to allow access to the non-TV side of the character in question.
- 1 Major and recurring characters
- 1.1 The Fat Controller
- 1.2 Lady Hatt
- 1.3 Stephen and Bridget Hatt
- 1.4 Mrs. Kyndley
- 1.5 Jem Cole
- 1.6 The Vicar
- 1.7 Farmer Trotter
- 1.8 The Refreshment Lady
- 1.9 Dowager Hatt
- 1.10 Miss Jenny Packard
- 1.11 Farmer McColl
- 1.12 Alicia Botti
- 1.13 Sodor Brass Band
- 1.14 The Mayor of Sodor
- 1.15 Mr. Percival
- 1.16 The Duke and Duchess of Boxford
- 1.17 The Dock Manager
- 1.18 Sir Robert Norramby
- 1.19 Sailor John
- 2 DVD live action segments
- 3 Minor characters
- 4 Animals
- 5 References
Major and recurring characters
The Fat Controller
Sir Topham Hatt, also known as The Fat Controller, is in charge of most the engines on Sodor, and has a great deal of influence on the Island. He is firm but fair, and is an extremely complex character. He often acts as a father-figure to the engines of Sodor - when an engine is upset he speaks to them kindly, and he treats all his engines equally. He does not stand for nonsense, but is also forgiving. When an engine misbehaves, as they often do on his railway, he is willing to allow them a second chance if they are truly sorry.
He is also quite perceptive and shrewd, and is not above using elaborate schemes to get to the bottom of a problem. For example, when Diesel had been spreading rumours about Duck telling jokes about the big engines, he sent Duck to Edward's Branch line, but some time later, The Fat Controller complimented Duck for his bravery, confiding that he never truly believed Diesel's lies.
He is undeniably nostalgic, and the way he runs his railway recalls the better elements of the days of steam. He is not afraid to get his hands dirty at the footplate of a steam engine. As a young man, he learned to drive a steam-powered lorry named Elizabeth.
- Keith Wickham (UK; Hero of the Rails onwards, US; The Adventure Begins onwards)
- Kerry Shale (US; Hero of the Rails – Season 18)
Lady Hatt is married to Sir Topham Hatt. She occasionally helps her husband with railway business, and the engines sometimes go to lengths to help throw parties for her birthday.
She likes the railway, but had a certain dislike for Annie and Clarabel until they were cleaned and repainted. Although her husband runs a railway, she likes a day out on a boat or in their car.
From Seasons 1 through 5, Lady Hatt had long, curly, red hair. In appearances since, she has short, straighter brown hair.
- Teresa Gallagher (UK; Season 13 onwards, US Season 17 only)
- Jules de Jongh (US; Seasons 13 onwards, excluding Season 17)
Stephen and Bridget Hatt
Stephen and Bridget Hatt live on the Island of Sodor, and regularly spend holidays with their grandparents, Sir Topham and Lady Hatt.
The two spent a long holiday on Toby's old line. Stephen was excited when he first met Toby, but Bridget accidentally offended him by assuming he was an electric tram. Some time later, after Toby came to The Fat Controller's railway, the family traveled with Toby to an old castle and mine on a map the children found.
The books give the children's full names as Stephen Topham Hatt and Bridget Amanda Hatt. Stephen ultimately became The Fat Controller, like his father and grandfather. In the television series, the two have rarely aged.
Both had roles in episodes of Seasons 1, 5, 6, 13, 14, 17 and 19.
- Matt Wilkinson (UK; Season 13 only)
- Teresa Gallagher (UK; Season 14 onwards, US; Season 19 onwards)
- William Hope (US; Seasons 13 – 14 )
- Teresa Gallagher (UK; Season 13 onwards, US; Season 19 onwards)
- Jules de Jongh (US; Seasons 13 – 14)
Mrs. Kyndley is an elderly lady who lives near Thomas' branch line. While she was bedridden, an avalanche blocked the railway line by her house. By hanging a bright red dress from her window, she successfully stopped Thomas' train before it crashed. As a token of gratitude, The Fat Controller paid for Mrs. Kyndley to visit Bournemouth to get better. Years later, the other engines, hearing Thomas' story, wished to express thanks to Mrs. Kyndley for helping the railway, and threw her a Christmas party at Tidmouth Sheds.
Percy's crew helped to gather a good luck package for her daughter's wedding: Old Slowcoach (something old), a new set of buffers (something new), a flatbed (something borrowed), and Thomas (something blue).
Once when her sister was unable to make a visit, The Fat Controller went to great lengths to cheer Mrs. Kyndley up. She had a ride with Harold the Helicopter, then was taken by James to open the grounds at Harry Topper's Fair.
Jem Cole is Trevor's driver, and helped save him from scrap when Edward found him. Jem Cole also does other mechanical work on Sodor, also restoring Elizabeth and the Refreshment Lady's Teashop. Jem Cole has a love for old vehicles, and was a member of the party that went to rescue a lost engine called Duke. He was one of Rheneas' passengers in a famous night that saved the narrow gauge railway. His goat once caused delay for Percy, but ended up saving Maithewaite Station from a group of vandals.
Jem's last mention was in Season 7, in which he wore a suit and a derby, unlike his original, utilitarian look.
The Reverend is a vicar who lives at the Vicarage near Edward's branch line. When Trevor the Traction Engine was facing scrap, Edward and his crew pleaded to The Vicar for help. After a demonstration, The Vicar was able to purchase Trevor for an agreeable price, and gave him a new home at the Vicarage orchard.
The Vicar regularly holds Sunday School outings, fetes, and garden parties. He often employs Jem Cole and Trevor to give rides at such holidays. He keeps bees in the orchard and gives some of the honey to his friends. One time their hive broke while en route, and became a nuisance to James and his crew until they could return them to the orchard.
The Vicar dresses in black with a wide-brim hat. He hasn't made a direct appearance since Season 3.
Farmer Trotter is the owner of a pig farm. He also has sheep and bees.
Farmer Trotter is good friends with Farmer McColl.
He was one of the men that found Duke in season 4.
He has appeared frequently since his debut in season 3, his first speaking role was in season 7.
Farmer Trotter has appeared in seasons 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16 and 19. He was also mentioned in season 15.
The Refreshment Lady
The Refreshment Lady sells tea and other refreshments to passengers on the Narrow-Gauge Railway. She owns a shop at the bay called "Neptune's Refreshments." She was almost left behind once when Peter Sam rushed to the junction. She was angry at first, but forgiving when she learned that Henry had goaded him into rushing. Later, Peter Sam helped the Refreshment Lady to set up a new, mobile shop by restoring an old, disused coach.
Dowager Hatt is The Fat Controller's mother and has visited Sodor many times. On one visit, after a string of technical problems on the railway, her Dalmatian became frightened and ran away, spending a work day inside Thomas' cab. She decides after the incident to call him "Gremlin," for all the errors that had happened that day
She now appears to live on the island since season 13.
- Keith Wickham (UK/US; Season 13 onwards)
Miss Jenny Packard
Miss Jenny Packard is the current owner of a construction business, known as Packard & Co. or the Sodor Construction Company. She often works closely with the railways and her machines, "The Pack," are friendly towards the railway.
She has red hair and has a Land Rover.
Farmer McColl lives and works on a farm in the countryside with many animals, including cows, chickens, sheep and pigs. Sometimes when there's bad weather on the island, he needs help from engines to keep his animals safe and healthy. Engines like Toby the Tram Engine, Emily and Trevor the Traction Engine have all helped Farmer McColl in some way for his animals. Once, Thomas the Tank Engine left a group of schoolchildren at his farm, and they spent the day learning about the animals.
Farmer McColl was introduced in Season 6 and has appeared in seasons 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19.
Alicia Botti is a famous opera singer (a coloratura). Thomas is chosen to take her to perform at a concert. However, after finding a mouse inside Clarabel, she refuses to travel in the coach. She instead chooses Percy. Posters of her concerts are seen throughout recent series.
She has appeared in season 6, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15 and 16. She was also indirectly mentioned in season 18.
- Jules de Jongh (UK/US; Seasons 13 onwards)
Sodor Brass Band
The Sodor Brass Band are musicians featured in the Thomas and Friends TV Series. They came to the Island of Sodor to play music around the island. Edward the Blue Engine was sent to collect them, but he had an accident, and Bertie the Bus was going to take them, but he got stuck in mud, so Edward ended up taking them. The engines enjoy their tunes, and they play wherever they are needed. They have had many surprises on Sodor, an example of a time when they were to play at Lady Hatt's birthday party, but Thomas the Tank Engine left the tuba player behind! They also play music for the Sodor Circus, recently visiting Sodor.
The Brass Band consists of 6 people, playing instruments like the trumpet, trombone, and the tuba. They were introduced in Season 7, and have made many appearances in the later seasons.
They have also appeared in, The Great Discovery", Hero of the Rails", Misty Island Rescue, King of the Railway where they played at the party for Sir Robert Norramby, and Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure.
- Keith Wickham (UK/US; Band Leader, Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
The Mayor of Sodor
The Mayor of Sodor was mentioned in seasons 7 and 8 and made his first appearance in season 11. He later had speaking roles in seasons 13, 16 and 19. However, he didn't appear in all of the season 12 episodes at all, but he was mentioned by The Fat Controller. He also appeared in season 14, but without a speaking role.
He has appeared in seasons 11, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 19, as well as The Great Discovery. He was mentioned in Seasons 7, 8 and 12.
Mr. Peregrine Percival, The Thin Controller, is the head of the Skarloey Railway in the Thomas and Friends TV Show. He is often found on his trusty bike. He dresses similarly to the Fat Controller, as well as wearing glasses and a bowler hat.
Mr. Percival was introduced in Season 9. In the US version, he is sometimes referred to as the Narrow-Gauge Controller.
According to an issue of the Thomas magazine, his full name is Mr. Peregrine Percival, The same issue also states that he is married to a woman named Polly, has four children, and that his hero is the Fat Controller. However, not everything in the magazine series is necessarily canon to the TV series. In Season 10 he is featured with his wife, but her name is not mentioned or confirmed.
The Duke and Duchess of Boxford
The Duke and Duchess of Boxford visited the Island of Sodor once, and brought their private engine Spencer, who boasted to Gordon but then ran out of water on Gordon's Hill. Later they bought a holiday home on the Island, and had Edward the Blue Engine take their furniture wagon, who beat Spencer to the house. The Duke and Duchess now visit regularly, to see the wonderful and useful railway.
The Duke and Duchess were introduced in the Season 7 episode Gordon and Spencer , but were not seen again until the Season 8 story Edward the Great. They have appeared in seasons 7, 8, 10, 11 (The Duke is mentioned and The Duchess appeared only in season 11), 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 (The Duchess only) and 19. They have a supporting role in Hero of the Rails and a minor role in Misty Island Rescue.
The Duke of Boxford:
The Duchess of Boxford:
- Teresa Gallagher (UK; Hero of the Rails onwards – US; Season 17 only)
- Jules de Jongh (US; Hero of the Rails onwards)
The Dock Manager
The Dock Manager is in charge of Brendam Docks.
He has been seen semi-regularly since Misty Island Rescue.
- Matt Wilkinson (UK; Misty Island Rescue onwards)
- Steven Kynman (UK; Tale of the Brave only)
- William Hope (US; Misty Island Rescue onwards)
- Keith Wickham (UK/US; Who's Geoffrey only)
Sir Robert Norramby
He returned to Sodor after traveling the world, to restore Ulfstead Castle and turn it into a visitor attraction.
Sir Robert Norramby made his debut in King of the Railway and has also appeared in seasons 17, 18 and 19. He also has a minor role in Tale of the Brave and cameos in Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure.
- Mike Grady (UK/US; King of the Railway onwards)
Sailor John is a man, who made his debut in Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure, as the main antagonist.
Kicked out of the Navy, he retired to the Island of Sodor and became obsessed with the idea to find the long-lost treasure. He appears funny and likeable, but underneath that lurks a ruthless individual with no loyalty to others. He is capable of elaborate engineering, such as adapting Skiff to run on rails.
He formerly owned Skiff.
- Sir John Hurt (UK/US; Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure)
DVD live action segments
Mr. Arkwright is an engine driver and a close assistant to The Fat Controller. Introduced in the 2009 video "Team Up With Thomas," Arkwright presents live-action segments between the stories in which he instructs viewers to help him in a project, such as creating an engine out of cardboard boxes for The Fat Controller's grandchildren. His office is located in the engine drivers' locker room at Knapford Station. Displayed inside the office are portraits of The Fat Controller and the engines.
Mr. Gilbert Perkins (played by actor Ben Forster) is an engine driver who works on Sodor and is a good friend of Sir Topham Hatt. He has appeared in between stories on DVDs since 2010 videos showing the viewers how to make crafts like a cake that looks just like Thomas to reading stores. He appears to be very similar to Mr. Arkwright. Perkins is expected to appear in all other DVDs in the future.
Jeremiah Jobling was a passenger featured in the Railway Series story "James and the Bootlace", from the book James the Red Engine.
Jeremiah was travelling on James' train when it stopped unexpectedly between stations. On investigation, James' driver found a hole in one of the pipes that connect the brakes between the carriages. The hole caused a leak that made the brakes come on, but the driver knows he can fix it with some newspaper and a leather bootlace. Jeremiah Jobling is the only passenger with leather bootlaces, and is extremely reluctant to hand them over. However, after a heated discussion with the other passengers, he does so, and the train can continue on its journey.
In the television series adaptation ("James and the Coaches"/"James Learns A Lesson"), Jeremiah Jobling's name is not mentioned.
There are many Railway Inspectors in the series. The first appearance of one of these is in Season 1's Thomas Goes Fishing, in which one is called to examine the cause of Thomas' troubles (the cause was fish in Thomas' boiler).
Other Inspectors have featured in later episodes, such as the Season 4 episode 'Bowled Out', Season 6’s 'Harvey to the Rescue' and Season 8’s 'Spic and Span'.
In the CGI series some inspectors appear and speak in seasons 14, 17 and 19.
Railway Inspector #1:
- Matt Wilkinson (UK; Season 14)
- Kerry Shale (US; Season 14)
- Keith Wickham (UK/US; Season 17)
- Bob Golding (UK/US; Season 19)
Railway Inspector #2:
- Steven Kynman (UK/US; Season 17)
Railway Inspector #3:
Nancy is a guard's daughter featured in The Railway Series and in the Thomas and Friends TV Series. She lives around the narrow-gauge railway, and sometimes polishes the engines to make them shiny. On one occasion she was polishing Skarloey for when Rheneas comes home, and Duncan became extremely jealous. However, she works hard, and has many friends on the railway.
Nancy has only been featured in one TV Story, but made another in the Railway Series Book 'Very Old Engines'. She also makes a cameo in 'Harold and the Flying Horse' near the end, and several cameo appearances in many Season 6 and 7 episodes.
Tom Tipper is a postman, appearing in the Season 4 episode 'Mind That Bike'. He delivers letters and parcels to people all over the Island in his van. He helps Thomas and Percy with the Mail Train by transferring parcels into their coaches, which the engines then take to different stations. One day, his manager decides to replace the van with a bike to save money. However, after Percy accidentally runs over the bike, Tom is soon using his van once again.
The Important Passenger appeared in the Season 4 episode "Thomas and Stepney". After Thomas had left with his last branch line train, the Passenger appeared and requested a special train for himself, resulting in Thomas being shunted to a siding while Stepney took the Special Train.
The Cricketers feature in one Season 4 episode: "Train Stops Play". While Stepney is waiting at a signal, their ball is hit into one of his trucks, and they chase him down the line using Caroline the Car in an attempt to retrieve it.
The Relief Postman
The Relief Postman was only seen in 1 season 4 episode called "Mind That Bike". Not much is known about him except that he is a substitute postman and that he hates carrying mailbags on a bike.
Old Bailey is a fogman in the Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Children's television series. Originally he ran a country railway station, but the station closed and he had to work as a fogman on an old line near a ravine. One night Henry the Green Engine was spooked by his warnings about the viaduct, but after a crash he discovered the truth. As a reward for warning Henry, Old Bailey was able to open and run the station again, and now he is described as "the friendliest ghost on the Island" by the Fat Controller.
Old Bailey has only appeared in one Season 5 episode, 'Haunted Henry'.
Mrs. Kyndley's Daughter
Mrs. Kyndley's daughter She was to get married in one episode; however, Mrs. Kyndley did not have a good luck package for her. Percy the Small Engine went and found one (consisting of Thomas the Tank Engine, New Buffers, Old Slow Coach and a Flat Truck). Mrs. Kyndley's daughter was delighted and the episode concluded with Mrs. Kyndley's daughter kissing Percy 'thank you' (Of which made Percy quite embarrassed!).
Mrs. Kyndley's Daughter only appears in one Season 5 story, 'Happy Ever After'.
Cyril The Fogman
Cyril is a Fogman who lives on the Island of Sodor in the Thomas and Friends TV Show. He lives in an old cottage in Misty Valley, and has a very important job. When there is fog about, he puts detonators on the tracks to warn the engines about the fog. One time he was replaced by a Foghorn, but saved the day when the foghorn caused a landslide, and made Thomas crash. Cyril was soon given the job back, and has proven to be a really useful Fogman. He is the second fogman named in the TV Series, after Old Bailey from Season 5.
Cyril only had two speaking roles in the season 6 episode The Fogman and the season 11 episode Thomas and the Lighthouse (as a lighthouse keeper). He also made numerous cameo appearances from seasons 6 to 11. He also cameos in The Great Discovery.
Mr. Hastings (also known as Headmaster Hastings) is a person featured in the Thomas and Friends TV Series. He is the headmaster of Strawberry Grove School, located near the narrow-gauge railway. One day he needed an organ delivered there, and Duncan took it. Duncan lost his whistle and Mr. Hastings used the organ as a replacement. Duncan and Mr. Hastings got the organ to the school safely and on time, and was a success.
Mr. Hastings only appeared in one story, being 'Faulty Whistles', and appears to play the organ very well.
Mr. Bubbles is a clown famous for blowing very big bubbles and performing with very large balloons. The hat he wears during performances looks like a funnel Thomas once had to wear.
Mr. Bubbles first appeared in season 13 and has appeared in seasons 14, 15 and 16.
The Bird Watcher
The Bird Watcher first appeared in the season 13 episode, Henry's Good Deeds where he was looking for the Sodor Warbler, a bird. He has since made numerous cameo appearances.
He also had another speaking role in the season 19 episode, Who's Geoffrey?, where he asked Thomas about Geoffrey.
The Scottish-born, Lord Callan is the lord of Callan Castle and all surrounding land.
He has appeared in seasons 7, 11 and 19.
- Keith Wickham (UK/US; Season 19)
- The Barber (A Close Shave)
- The Cleaner (Thomas Comes to Breakfast)
- The Fitter (Daisy)
- The Lady in the Green Floppy Hat (Wrong Road)
- Charlie Sand (Edward's Driver)
- Sidney Hever (Edward's Fireman)
- Sam the farmer (Ghost Train)
- Father Christmas (Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree and Last Train for Christmas) (non-speaking role in Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree; speaking role in Last Train for Christmas)
- The Railway Inspector #1 (No Joke For James, Thomas, Percy and the Post Train)
- The Farmer (Mavis)
- The Sailor (All At Sea)
- The Quarry Master (One Good Turn, Heroes)
- The Yard Foreman (One Good Turn)
- The Fogman (Thomas and Percy's Christmas Adventure)
- The Queen (Paint Pots and Queens)
- The Manager (Granpuff, Bulldog, Rusty To The Rescue)
- Champion's Owner (Bulls' Eyes)
- Lorry's Driver (Horrid Lorry)
- Butch's Driver (Horrid Lorry)
- Firefighters (Thomas, Percy and Old Slowcoach)
- The Playground Planner (Thomas and the Rumours)
- Harold's Pilot (Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday)
- Tiger Moth's Pilot (Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday)
- Harry Topper (Make Someone Happy)
- Mrs. Kyndley's Sister (Make Someone Happy)
- Mr. Jolly (Percy's Chocolate Crunch)
- The Railway Board (Harvey to the Rescue)
- The Vet (Toby Had A Little Lamb)
- The Red Balloon's Pilot (James & the Red Balloon, The Grand Opening)
- Lord Callan (from Bad Day at Castle Loch)
- Lighthouse Man (Salty's Stormy Tale)
- The Fisherman (Something Fishy)
- The Miller (Toby's Windmill)
- Ice Cream Factory Manager (Too Hot for Thomas)
- The Railway Inspector #2 (Spic and Span)
- Circus People (Thomas and the Circus)
- Circus Ring Leader (Thomas and the Circus)
- The Baker (Thomas' Milkshake Muddle)
- The Famous Artist (Percy and the Oil Painting)
- Dusty Dave (Follow That Flour)
- Alice (Thomas and the Birthday Mail)
- The Admiral (Thomas and the Treasure)
- The Storyteller (Thomas and the Storyteller)
- The Carpenter (Gordon and the Engineer)
- The Engineer (Gordon and the Engineer)
- The Magician (Smoke and Mirrors)
- The Constable (Cool Truckings, Wash Behind Your Buffers)
- Kuffy the Clown (Ding-a-Ling)
- Miss Marvel (Mountain Marvel)
- The Photographer (Thomas and the Billboard)
- The Percival Twins (Duncan and the Hot Air Balloon)
- The Balloon Repair Man (Duncan and the Hot Air Balloon)
- The Teacher (Time for a Story and multiple cameo appearances)
- The Bird Watcher (Henry's Good Deeds and multiple cameo appearances)
- Sodor United Football Team (Pingy Pongy Pick Up)
- The Laundry Lady (Pingy Pongy Pick Up)
- The Railway Inspector #3 (Thomas In Charge)
- The Island Inspector (O the Indignity)
- The Railway Coal Inspector (Henry's Happy Coal)
- Dowager Hatt's Friends (Stop That Bus! and multiple cameo appearances)
- The Great Composer (Thomas and the Sounds of Sodor)
- The Grumpy Passenger (Duncan and the Grumpy Passenger)
- The Welsh Bird Watcher (Thomas and the Emergency Cable)
- The Lady with the Big Hat (Thomas and the Emergency Cable)
- The Deputy Minister (Spencer's VIP)
Pegasus is a light brown cart horse, featured in the Season 7 episode "Harold and the Flying Horse". He lives on a farm near Harold the Helicopter's airfield, and Harold regularly sees him. After an accident, he is airlifted out of trouble by Harold. Pegasus gives rides to children at The Vicar's summer fete, on his new cart.
- Hat Eating Ram (from Edward, Gordon and Henry)
- Bluebell and her calf (from Cows)
- Champion the Bull (from Bull's Eyes)
- The Fat Controller's/Sir Topham Hatt's cat (from Snow Engine and Bad Day At Castle Loch)
- Bulgy's Hens (from Bulgy Rides Again)
- Farmer McColl's Pigs (from Chickens to School)
- The Chickens (from Chickens to School)
- Circus Animals (from Thomas & the Circus)
- The Golden Eagle (from Thomas & the Golden Eagle)
- The Chickens (from Thomas Tries His Best)
- Alice's dog (from Thomas & the Birthday Mail)
- Cows (from Big Strong Henry)
- Mouse (from Thomas & the Stinky Cheese)
- Cow (from Thomas & the Billboard and multiple other stories)
- Thomas the Piglet (from Thomas and the Pigs)
- The Sodor Warbler (from Henry's Good Deeds)
- The Giraffe (from Thomas' Tall Friend)
- The Snowy Owl (from Toby and the Whistling Woods)
- Luke's Deer (from Luke's New Friend)
- Katy the Sheep Dog (Multiple appearances)
- Farmer Trotter's Pigs (Several appearances)
- The Elephant (from Not Now, Charlie!)
- The Woodpecker (from Thomas and the Emergency Cable)
- Thomas and Friends Season 1, "The Sad Story of Henry"
- Thomas and Friends Season 2, "Dirty Work"
- Thomas and Friends Season 2, "A Close Shave"
- Thomas and Friends Season 1, "Coal"
- Thomas and Friends Season 6, "Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry"
- Thomas and Friends Season 10, "The Green Controller"
- Thomas and Friends Season 5, "Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday"
- Thomas and Friends Season 1, "Toby and the Stout Gentleman"
- Thomas and Friends Season 5, "Toby's Discovery"
- Thomas and Friends Season 1, "Thomas' Christmas Party"
- Thomas and Friends Season 5, "Happy Ever After"
- Thomas and Friends Season 5, "Make Someone Happy"
- Thomas and Friends Season 2, "Saved from Scrap"
- Thomas and Friends Season 7, "The Refreshment Lady's Tea Shop"
- Thomas and Friends Season 4, "Sleeping Beauty"
- Thomas and Friends Season 4, "Gallant Old Engine"
- Thomas and Friends Season 5, "Baa!"
- Thomas and Friends Season 3, "Percy's Promise"
- Thomas and Friends Season 3, "Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party"
- Thomas and Friends Season 7, "Best Dressed Engine"
- Thomas and Friends Season 3, "Buzz Buzz"
- Thomas and Friends Season 4, "Peter Sam and the Refreshment Lady"
- Thomas and Friends Season 5, "Gordon and the Gremlins"
- Thomas and Friends Season 9, "Thomas and the Birthday Picnic"
- Thomas and Friends Season 6, "Jack Jumps In"
- Thomas and Friends Season 6, "A Friend in Need"
- Thomas and Friends Season 6, "Toby Had a Little Lamb"
- Thomas and Friends Season 8, "Emily's Adventure"
- Thomas and Friends Season 8, "Chickens to School"
- Thomas and Friends Season 6, "Thomas, Percy and the Squeak"
- Thomas and Friends: Team Up With Thomas
- Thomas and Friends: Percy and the Bandstand