List of radio stations in Belize
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following is a list of Belizean radio stations currently[when?] in operation.
National (operating in all districts)
- Positive Vibes FM (90.5, 102.9 FM)
- LOVE FM (95.1, 88.9, 98.1, 98.5 FM)
- KREM FM (96.5, 91.1, 101.1 FM)
- WAVE Radio (105.9, 99.9 FM)
- BFBS Radio 1/2 Belize (Ladyville) (99.1, 93.1 FM)
- Local branch of the British Forces Broadcasting Service. Available along much of the Northern Highway and on the Northside of Belize City, signals weak elsewhere.
- Integrity Radio (97.1 FM)
- Christian radio station established in the 2000s and operating from Vernon Street.
- Estereo Amor (95.9, 103.7 FM); MORE FM (94.7, 99.5, 107.1 FM)
- See RSV Media Center.
- Mood FM (Lords Bank Road) (106.3 FM)
- People's Radio (also known as The BEAT) (94.5 FM)
- Owned by the PUP's Remijio Montejo, operates from Central American Boulevard and directly competes with MORE FM.
- Reef Radio/Radio Arrecife (San Pedro) (92.3 FM)
- Popular radio station on Ambergris Caye.
- Radio Emanuel (San Pedro) (101.3 FM)
- Christian radio station on Ambergris Caye.
Corozal/Orange Walk District
- Sugar City Radio Station (Orange Walk) (103.1 FM) SCRS.bz
- Home station of the UDP in Orange Walk.
- ROMANTICA FM (PARAISO VILLAGE, Corozal) (102.5 FM)
- ROYAL FM 92.9 MHz COROZAL TOWN
- Radio Bahia (Corozal & Orange Walk) (99.7 FM In Corozal) (95.5 FM In Orange Walk)
- Rainbow FM (Corozal) (107.7 FM)
- KREM Radio Corozal affiliate.
- Fiesta FM (Orange Walk) (106.7 FM)
- See Centaur Cable Network. Home station of the PUP in Orange Walk.
Universal Radio 88.5 Fm
Cayo/Stann Creek/Toledo Districts
- Millenium Radio (Benque Viejo Del Carmen) (106.5)
- Radio Ritmo (Belmopan) (91.9 FM)
- Power Mix (Dangriga) (90.7 FM)
- My Refuge Christian (Belmopan and Roaring Creek 93.7 FM)
- Wamalali Radio (Punta Gorda) (106.3 FM)
- Toledo Christian Radio(Dump, Toledo) (99.9 FM)
- Power Mix 90.7 (Corozal Belice) 90.7 International Radio
- Ak' Kutan Radio 96.1 FM- Tumul K'in Center of Learning-Blue Creek Village-Toledo...Community based Radio