List of television shows set in Seattle
This is a list of television shows set in the Seattle area:
- The 4400 (2004–2007)
- Almost Live! (1984-1999) (Aired on MTV 1992-1993)
- Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 (series run: 2000–present; years set in Seattle: 2011–present)
- Crowded (2016)
- Dark Angel (2000–2002, set in an apocalyptic future Seattle after an electromagnetic pulse)
- Davis Rules (1991-1992) set outside Seattle. (Jonathan Winters, Randy Quaid & Bonnie Hunt)
- Dead Like Me (2003–2004, almost none of the show was filmed in Seattle or showed recognizable locations)
- The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer (2003 miniseries)
- Dirk Gently Holistic Detective (2016 TV series)
- Dumb & Dumber (A 1995 episode of the short-lived animated series entitled "Senseless in Seattle" took place in the city, most notably in the Space Needle)
- Frasier (1993–2004, set in contemporary Seattle. One episode shot on location in Seattle.)
- Grey's Anatomy (2005–present)
- Here Come the Brides (1968–1970, set in Seattle in the early years of settlement)
- John Doe (2002)
- Life As We Know It (2004)
- Private Practice (2007)
- Second Chance (2016 TV series) (2016)
- Shooter (2016 TV series)
- Six Feet Under (2001–2005), episode "Driving Mr Mossback"
- Almost Home (1993)
- Traffic (2004 miniseries)
- Twin Peaks (1990–1991 TV series and 1992 movie, set in northeast Washington, was filmed in the towns of North Bend and Snoqualmie, about a half-hour outside of Seattle. Seattle is referenced a few times in the series.)
- Under One Roof (1995)
- Van Helsing (2016)
- Weeds (TV series)
Miniseries, specials or individual episodes
- Phineas and Ferb
- "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!"
- "Phineas And Ferb: The Chronicles Of Meap: Meapless In Seattle"
This film, television or video-related list is incomplete; you can help by .