Jump to navigation Jump to search
Listing may refer to:
- Enumeration of a set of items in the form of a list
- Johann Benedict Listing (1808–1882), German mathematician
- Listing (computer), a computer code listing
- Listing (finance), the placing of a company's shares on the list of stocks traded on a stock exchange
- Navigation listing, tilting of vessels in a nautical context
- Listings magazine, a type of magazine displaying a schedule of programmed content
- Designation as a listed building in the United Kingdom
- A term in US real estate brokerage, referring to the obtaining of a written contract to represent the seller of a property or business
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Listing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.