Lithuanian Theatre Union
The Lithuanian Theatre Union (Lithuanian: Lietuvos teatro sąjunga) is the official theatrical union of Lithuania. The association awards Lithuanian stage actors and plays with annual awards, from Best Actor and Best Young Actor categories to Best Productions. It declared independence from the new Union of Theatre Workers before the abortive coup of August 1991. Many of the top theatre critics and people are a member of this union, which numbered 1000 members in 1987.
- Regimantas Adomaitis (1987–1989)
- Juozas Budraitis (1989–1996)
- Algis Matulionis (1996–2011)
- Ramutis Rimeikis (since 2011)
- Chambers, Colin (14 July 2006). Continuum Companion to Twentieth Century Theatre. Continuum International Publishing Group. p. 710. ISBN 978-1-84714-001-2. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- Arjakas, Küllö (1991). The Baltic States: a reference book. Estonian Encyclopaedia Publishers. ISBN 978-5-89900-017-1. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
|This Lithuania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|