Parish church of Saint Peter
|Little Cheverell shown within Wiltshire|
|Population||144 (in 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Dorset and Wiltshire|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
Little Cheverell is a village and civil parish in Wiltshire, England. In some sources the Latinized name of Cheverell Parva is used, especially when referring to the parish. The village is 5 miles (8.0 km) south of Devizes.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 23 February 2015.
- Crittall, Elizabeth (ed.); Baggs, A.P.; Crowley, D.A.; Pugh, Ralph B.; Stevenson, Janet H.; Tomlinson, Margaret (1975). Victoria County History: A History of the County of Wiltshire: Volume 10: An account of the parishes of Swanborough hundred, and of the borough of Devizes. pp. 53–60.
- "Victoria County History - Wiltshire, vol 10 pp53-60: Little Cheverell". British History Online. University of London. Retrieved 23 February 2015.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Cherry, Bridget (revision) (1975). The Buildings of England: Wiltshire. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books. p. 297. ISBN 0 14 071026 4.
Media related to Little Cheverell at Wikimedia Commons
- "Little Cheverell". Wiltshire Community History. Retrieved 23 February 2015.
|This article about a location in Wiltshire is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|