Little Paris may refer to:
- Little Paris (film), 2008 German film
- Little Paris, an alternative nickname for Bucharest, the capital of Romania, more popularly nicknamed "Paris of the East"
- Little Paris, a nickname for Leipzig in Germany, Klein-Paris (Little Paris, Goethe) or Paris des Ostens (Paris of the East)
- Küçük Paris, a neighbourhood in the Southern district of Plovdiv, Bulgaria, the name of which means "Little Paris" in Turkish
- Little Paris, a nickname for Tianducheng, a planned residential community of Hangzhou that is designed to resemble Paris, France
- Paris Kuchulu (Paris the little, Little Paris) a nickname for Bojnord or Bojnourd, a historical city in eastern Iran.
- Paris of the East (disambiguation)
- Paris of the West (disambiguation)
- Paris of the North (disambiguation)
- List of places called Venice of the East
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.