From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Little Poland may refer to:
- Lesser Poland (Polish: Małopolska), a historical region of southern Poland
- Lesser Poland Voivodeship (Polish: województwo małopolskie), a present-day administrative region in southern Poland
- Shirebrook, an informal name for the town coined by a local shopkeeper.
- Greenpoint, Brooklyn, New York City
- Little Poland, Baltimore, an informal name for Southeast Baltimore's Polish community
- Little Poland, New Britain, Connecticut, the neighborhood around Broad Street
- Port Richmond, Philadelphia as well as other areas of Northeast Philadelphia
- Chicago Polonia, or the various Polish neighborhoods and communities in Chicago
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.